cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent switch

Justme69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched from Bell two days ago, says I’m activated. No calls. Tried to verify yesterday and kept being sent back to request a code. I have a business to operate. This is ridiculous. Do you actually employ real people? 🙄and I don’t really care that there’s been “Post flooding detected more than 1 times in 3,600 seconds” !!!! 

6 REPLIES 6

Justme69

I did reply to Bell that “yes” my # was being ported. However my Public said I was activated. 😔

Justme69

Can’t receive calls from any iPhone, not sure if other calls that may have been missed. My business is suffering. This my busy season as I operate a tourist accommodation, 

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Justme69 - Does your Bell SIM work still?

If you cancelled in My Bell - you will lose everything. Please contact Bell to see if they can re-activate your account.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Justme69 - We are just people (Customers) who are trying to suggest or help out you. If you need an agent for porting help, please go to the private message hTideGnow suggested, but otherwise here is CS_Agent link:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Justme69

Yes I received a verification from Bell. I replied yes. I also read here somewhere that if I removed the sim and then set it again it may work. Not working. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Justme69 

Did you get a text from the old carrier, did you reply YES?

and can you receive inbound phone calls, especially from Non-Telus/Koodo/PM phone?  If you cannot the port was not done

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Need Help? Let's chat.