cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving calls

v_bahlca1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Can I receive calls from Canada while I am on vacation in Europe ?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

JoeTourist

No. I have a cheap plan with Freedom Mobile, which offer very good worldwide roaming packages. I call forward my PM number to my FM number before leaving home, so I will catch calls placed to my PM number while I’m away.

@v_bahlca1  Well that’s up to you . Note we are just customers like you trying to help .But if your on the old legacy rewards I wouldn’t give up those rewards for the inconvenience of my phone not working in Europe . But pre  paid sim plans in Europe are cheaper then PM . 

@v_bahlca1 

you could download the free voip app TextNow which uses your wifi or separately purchased data to make / receive free calls and texts to most any Cdn or US number while you're in Europe.

v_bahlca1

Thanks, I guess for the information much appreciated. this might fore me to change service provider hmmm

v_bahlca1

Thanks, I guess for the information much appreciated. this might fore me to change service provider hmmm

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@v_bahlca1  No sorry PM only works in Canada or the U.S. with US roaming add on . You best to get a pre paid SIM card in Europe and there cheap there too 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@v_bahlca1 

nope...your phone will stop working once you leave Canada (or US with an add-on)

Need Help? Let's chat.