cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Text Message that Credit Card Will Expire

rohantankala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I received a text message from Public Mobile saying that my credit card will expire at the end of the month. My confusion is that my credit card will expire in April 2025. Was there a system glitch or am I required to update my account information in any such way?

Kindly guide.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rohantankala 

It is most likely a glitch that you got the text.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

They have been known to send some texts either in error or jumping the gun a bit on dates etc.

If your card is showing up correctly in your account with the proper expiry date, you should be good.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Most likely PM somehow failed to process year correctly.

If you are really concerned and worry of renewal failure I would contact agent to double check why yo are getting this message. Then you will have in writing your card is OK.

Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click Chatbot - Ticket and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

If you are concerned

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Your current card is well into the future. Are you sure you didn't register the previous card here with a now looming expiry?

If only there was a way to see the current card details as registered. All we can see are some digits of the 16 digits. Unless maybe the number changed.

amirz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, this happens for me too.

Same question.

Need Help? Let's chat.