cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate alternate number help

rhon_walker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , here is my issue. Credit card was discontinued, didn't receive a new one so payment was made in store till I received new one. When new card number was added to account , my daughters phone which is on my account as alternate number. The payment was not taken for her phone and is now suspended. Can not figure out how to get it paid online. Any help would be appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

rhon_walker

I will give it a try.

Thanks so much

@rhon_walker 

Then you will need to contact customer service agent to create a separate account for your daughter.

Submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot. 

Type: I can't login.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

rhon_walker

No it does not. when i try to set it up it won't except it because the sim is linked to my account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rhon_walker 

Does your daughter's phone have its own separate email login/self service account?  With public mobile, each phone number needs to have its own separate email.  You can't have two phone numbers on one self service account or email login. 

Need Help? Let's chat.