cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate after suspension of phone plan

sleakos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to reactivate a phone plan after I suspended it for less then 90days but the online system will not accept and proceed to payment

8 REPLIES 8

@sleakos  If you insert your Public Mobile sim card in your device and call 611 your will get Public Mobile and you should be able to reactivate your card if you enable Auto-Pay or if if you don't have a credit card on file you will need to purchase a voucher.

@sleakos you have to remove lost/ stolen before you can reactivate your service. 20200504_182846.jpg

Then you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Welxome to PM. Stay safe. 

@sleakos wrote:

I need to create a ticket with a moderator to remove the suspension off my phone plan but I don't know how to do this.

If you want to contact Moderators, use this link.

Good Luck!

sleakos

I need to create a ticket with a moderator to remove the suspension off my phone plan but I don't know how to do this.

@sleakos wrote:

Ive tried calling 611 but that number is for Telus mobility not Public. As a newbie I am really frustrated and don't know how to proceed

Hi @sleakos ,

Have you activated a Public Mobile SIM card?

Or ported a phone number to Public Mobile recently?

sleakos

Ive tried calling 611 but that number is for Telus mobility not Public. As a newbie I am really frustrated and don't know how to proceed

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sleakos wrote:

I am trying to reactivate a phone plan after I suspended it for less then 90days but the online system will not accept and proceed to payment

Hi @sleakos,

Try clearing browser cache, an opening up a tab in incognito mode.

if you can wait an hour that might  help .

Try calling 611 from phone if your cc is on account.

Have you disabled lost stolen mode?

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sleakos Try clearing your cache and using incognito mode in your browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.