cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate Account

EndritHoxha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would love to reactivate my account but when I try to log in its suspended? Can someone from the staff please contact me by email? 

14 REPLIES 14

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hamadhamad How long has your account been deactivated? Have you been able to use your service recently?

If it was recent check your self serve account to see if your account status shows suspended. Perhaps your auto pay failed as this does happen occasionally.

If it has been over 90 days since your service was suspended then your account would have been closed and you would have to get a new sim and create a new account.

@hamadhamad as said, If its been over 90 days, then its closed. If its your renewal and your services are working properly then ignore the status of your self service account.  The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

If its suspended and under 90 days. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

hamadhamad

I received no Email from you...

hamadhamad

My account has been deactivated. Can you reactivate it please and thank you?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@EndritHoxha Please ensure that you have enough funds to cover your monthly bill. If you don't have reactivation button in your account, then the mods will help you. Previous advices tell you how to do it. Hope it will be fixed soon for you!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@EndritHoxha  If you have a credit card on file you can reactivate your account by dialing 611 from your phone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@EndritHoxha you can contact customer service by clicking on the question mark. It is like a help button. Then walking through your problem. It is very helpful, has helped me with a couple questions. 

@EndritHoxha 

@EndritHoxha wrote:

It was less then 90 days , thats why im wondering why its not working...

Did you sign up for autopay?  Sometimes autopay does fail.

You can re-activate your account via your self service account or dialing 611.  Manually load funds equivalent to your monthly plan fee.  It should automatically renew afterwards.  

@EndritHoxha wrote:

You will need to contact the moderators like I said above if you are unable to get any results in your self serve 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

EndritHoxha

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@EndritHoxha please use the 3 dots on the top right of your post amd remove your email address.  If your account has been dormant for more than 90 sdays its closed and you have to start over with a new SIM and email address.  Stay safe. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@EndritHoxha wrote:

I would love to reactivate my account but when I try to log in its suspended? Can someone from the staff please contact me by email? **********

Edited by ShawnC removed email address

How long has your account been suspended.  If it is over 90 days your account has been closed.  Staff doesn't contact you, you will need to contact them by raising a trouble ticket.  You can do that by clicking on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.