cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: voicemail not working

enuffplease
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to delete unwanted voicemail. i the past i used to press 7.  now it does not work. how? thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@enuffplease 

You can call from another line, dial your phone number
once your greeting comes up, press the start key star * and enter your voicemail pin, to listening voicemail machine ....

if you don't have voicemail pin, you can go sign in to Self-Serve,  Reset your pin....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@enuffplease : Are you typing this on a phone or a keyboard? I'm wondering if you can type a 7 on your phone. Like in a dialer or text or email or text file.

If you have a non-Telus cell phone then try 17785804001 and see if you can use the 7 in the voicemail system (obviously if you get there, that phone was able to type a 7 🙂 )

enuffplease

i can dial a 7 but the message tells me it's not a valid option or something like that.  this 7 option i used it several times before.  i'v been with public mobile since 2014.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@enuffplease 

I press "7" to delete my message too

did it just start having issue after you change to this phone?

Also are other choice working when you check your voicemail?

Did you try checking your voicemail from landline and press 7 to delete?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@enuffplease : So you can get in to the voicemail? You can listen to them? What happens when you press that 7? Can you dial a 7 in your dialer?

enuffplease

my phone is alcatel onetouch

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@enuffplease wrote:

i want to delete unwanted voicemail. i the past i used to press 7.  now it does not work. how? thanks

@enuffplease  You posted to an old thread so I moved yours.

What is make/model of your phone? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.