cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: service got suspended while on autopay, can not access my account

Manymiles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me too, though I can access my account and I have credits I still can't reactivate my service 

7 REPLIES 7

@craig91 auto-pay has been very unreliable lately .. it's best to just manually top up ahead of time so you don't lose your services. you will still qualify for the $2 reward

craig91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's correct it wasn't there. I guess when it's suspended those options go away and it brings you to the onetime payment by default with no option to do autopay. I already had it enabled though which is what I don't get, why did autopay not work?

I opened a ticket and someone put the payment through without any update the the cc on file (it was saved) but looks like I lost out on my auto pay rewards because of it. I will try opening another ticket. Thanks all

@craig91 wrote:

Same issue here. 

My service is suspended, but I've always been on autopay. I updated my autopay card months ago when I changed cards, now I can't even find the autopay option in the payment tab.

So I lose out on my auto pay rewards and get my service suspended? 

If you click on the payment tab,there should be One Time Payment on the left and Manage Autopay on the right.  That's not there?

craig91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same issue here. 

My service is suspended, but I've always been on autopay. I updated my autopay card months ago when I changed cards, now I can't even find the autopay option in the payment tab.

So I lose out on my auto pay rewards and get my service suspended? 

@Manymiles 

Log into your account. Report your phone lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 5 min. Log in. Report found . Has the system taken your payment? Reactivate if necessary. Reboot your phone.

@computergeek541 

Can you remove email of original OP? Thx

Manymiles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have more than what's required for my plan

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Manymiles does the credits exceed the plan amount? try calling 611 add the correct funds of the plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.