cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: my login is disabled

AshleyB84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I manage my special needs sons phone plan. I recently received a message that the payment did not go through. I need to update the credit card info to pay my son's bill but my login has been disabled. does this happen when you don't log in for a long time? I tried the forget password option but it just keeps saying its disabled. I also tried a different browser and clearing my cache with no luck. please help! 

2 REPLIES 2

junjunc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think in this case, you would have to message a moderator to get your log in set up again. Create another post and make attention to the moderator on the subject line. However, the account name should be under your own name in order to manage the account. 

@AshleyB84 wrote:

Hello 

I manage my special needs sons phone plan. I recently received a message that the payment did not go through. I need to update the credit card info to pay my son's bill but my login has been disabled. does this happen when you don't log in for a long time? I tried the forget password option but it just keeps saying its disabled. I also tried a different browser and clearing my cache with no luck. please help! 

Since you already tried the forgot password reset feature, go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and then type "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.