cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

esproven
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why when I change my phone number, I lose all my refer-a-friend rewards and reset back to $0 rewards? How to fix this? I've contacted CS agents 5 times and they are at a loss for words..

63 REPLIES 63

esproven

Same account, again.. same referral code. I have asked for a review. 5 CS agents have been involved and unable to solve my issue. Saying it's a system error and they are unable to fix it on their end.

@esproven wrote:

Why do I lose all my Refer-a-Friend rewards when I change my phone number? This should not be happening and CS agents cannot help. I've remained a PM customer and my friends have as well. My referal code has not changed. I was reset to $0 refer-a-friend rewards after changing my phone number??

PMs Policy: "Refer a friend and take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!

Sharing is caring!"

@esproven 

Rewards are tied to accounts. Did you change your number within the same account or you opened a new account? In the latter case, you'll lose the rewards.

If your account is still the same, you should ask for a review. You could also lose the reward if your friend's account is suspended.

esproven

Why do I lose all my Refer-a-Friend rewards when I change my phone number? This should not be happening and CS agents cannot help. I've remained a PM customer and my friends have as well. My referal code has not changed. I was reset to $0 refer-a-friend rewards after changing my phone number??

PMs Policy: "Refer a friend and take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!

Sharing is caring!"
Need Help? Let's chat.