cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sms not working on ported number

Rayzer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I submitted a ticket and a pm yesterday and have yet to hear back from customer support.  Getting worried. 

12 REPLIES 12

Rayzer

I have. There are no incoming messages.  Only shows what I've sent.

@Rayzer 

you cheked your Community inbox ?  agent replies three instead of to your email

But message them again, they usually reply on the same day.  They will reply you today

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Rayzer

I'm on day 4 and still no response from CS. Not even a confirmation to show that I'm at least in the queue.  

Sabrina_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a response within an hour asking for my information and it was about another hour after that.  They did a reset on my other phone and basic SMS starting working after a reset.  Just RCS not working yet and still waiting on a reset for my  phone.

HotelCharlie

they asked for more information from me which i've now provided. It seems like they respond pretty quickly. Regarding not having full service ... pretty sure that's how they're able to keep the costs so low

Rayzer

I guess it's the latter for me. Thanks for your responses. 

@Omarrwill  Usually reply with in 1-2 hours but can be as long as 1-2 days unfortunately 

Rayzer

How long does it normally take for CS to reply?

Rayzer

Nothing in my junk mail 😒.  I thought I would at least get a confirmation message. What response did you get and how long did it take? PM should reimburse us for not having full service.  This is very frustrating. 

HotelCharlie

I actually did get a response yesterday, but i didn't get notified because the email went to junk lol might be your case too?

Omarrwill

I bought my chip around 5pm the tech team got back to me the next morning around 11. Once they responded it was a 30sec fix. 

Rayzer

I just ported my number over from Virgin and having the same SMS issue. I submitted a ticket this morning but haven't received any type of response.  How long did it take for your issue to be resolved?

Need Help? Let's chat.