cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service stopped working

Ssa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, my plan was working fine but since couple of days cant make or recieve calls, cant write text msg...... my account in excellent condition no payment due its middle of month..... kindly help me out. thanks

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@Ssa Are you on the $10 plan? If so, check your account to see if you've any minutes/texts left. If you cannot see anything under My Data & Add-ons, it's all gone.

@Luddite I was thinking along these lines too.  @Ssa mentioned calling and texting, both of which are finite/metered on the $10/50/50 plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ssa Are you on the $10 plan? If so, check your account to see if you've any minutes/texts left. If you cannot see anything under My Data & Add-ons, it's all gone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

If your account says Active, try reporting your phone as lost, log out, wait 10 minutes, log back in and report it found.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ssa You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you try to take off your SIM for 1 or 2 minutes and put it back?? @Ssa

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Everything stop after your renewal?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Ok @Ssa..Does your plan is active on your self serve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.