cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please Help

Dd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

reported lost/stolen phone    changed sim,changed number....wont accept payment.  ?

PS  not being able to spaek to cust srv.is really making me think about bailing on Publc ,for real

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dd wrote:

PLEASE HELP,

@Dd please see @NDesai's response on your other thread here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/PLEASE-HELP-AGAIN/m-p/183799/highlight/tru...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dd

PLEASE HELP,

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dd reporting your phone lost/stolen is the same thing as suspending your account.  You would need to unsuspend the account and should not need to make a payment on your account, unless your service also ran out while you had it suspended.  

If you are having problems making a payment, then I would do as the previous person mentioned and message the mod team with a detailed explanation of your issue so that they can help resolve it for you.  You may have just done too many things at the same time and the system failed you.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator via this link.

There's a very detailed post about contacting the moderators in this thread from the knowledge base forum (which is linked from the contact us link found at the bottom of every page on the site).

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Perhaps @Luddite can tell you how to contact the mod or her.

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Moderator I talked to this mod yesterday regarding new account set up and she was quick to answer all questions and solved my issues right away. Try her highly recommend her. But I don't know how you can search her contact.

Dd

I dont know if i suspened my sevice ,just reported it stolen, changed sim ,changed number , wont accept payment

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Dd I think you mean you suspended your service, then logged back into your account and changed the SIM # to your new one? Unless you went past your expiry date no payment should be required.

a) Have you tried rebooting your phone?

b) What is the current Status of your account when logged into it?

By the way, you have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dd

`+-

reported ost /stolen phone.changed sim,changed number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wont accept payment ?

Need Help? Let's chat.