cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Outgoing call

RyanSernecky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 15 dollar plan and only used 6 min of outgoing calls and I am uncertain to call out 

8 REPLIES 8

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To add, your phone typically starts the timer after your call is connected.  On the carrier side (eg. Public Mobile), the timer often starts once you start calling, including the unanswered time when the phone is just ringing.  🙂

@RyanSernecky wrote:

I did not realize the secs are rounded up to the min, this makes sense now, thanks

You can purchase a 500 Canada Wide Long Distance add on in self service for $5. The unused minutes roll over to each cycle until consumed.

RyanSernecky

I did not realize the secs are rounded up to the min, this makes sense now, thanks

@RyanSernecky 

Have a look at your usage history in self service to see where the outgoing minutes went. Checking voicemail and setting it up uses outgoing minutes. All calls are rounded up so a 6 second call counts as one minute.

70EBA87A-6E73-4C6C-842F-BDFED7C339FE.jpeg

RyanSernecky

The incoming calls works and texting works, I went to the overview page and do not see the min tracker, it is blank

@RyanSernecky 

Post the below pic for us, please:

As the diagram states, if the 'minute counter' does not display, it means you have consumed your allotted minutes for the current cycle.

HALIMACS_0-1619403535658.png

@RyanSernecky 

More details are needed.

Is text working fine?  What about incoming calls?  Do you see the minute tracker in your self service account, overview page?  

Maybe try network reset of phone.  

P.S.  I will start your own thread.  

RyanSernecky

I can't call out for local calls, I have not used my 100 minutes and I tried to reboot the phone, pulled the sim card and put back in, turn off and on the airplane mode, still can't make outgoing calls

Need Help? Let's chat.