cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need a replacement SIM card?

pdonovan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost the last phone. I need a new sim card for the next phone. I do not yet have the IEM or whatever quite yet but the phone is supposed to work with any company.

8 REPLIES 8

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Be sure to first look at unlocked phones.  Or phones that are locked to Telus.  

be sure to check here to ensure no issues with working on publicmobile

http://willmyphonework.net/

If you need a SIM fast, order one now.  It will take 2-3 business days.   And if you are in Markham area I will sell you one for $5.   This is one of the reason's to always have a spare SIM, lost phone is enough to deal with (losing recent pictures, texts, etc) but then getting back up and running is way easier with spare sim ready to go.

I know it's about time lol badge for character or being human badge.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
@will13am
I am willing to deliver if op live close by

It's not a rumor, you are a great guy.  We need to devise a special badge for this.

@will13am
I am willing to deliver if op live close by
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pdonovan, there is no need to go through the IMEI checker.  If you want to check phone compatibility, it is actually better to use this site.  Enter the right make and model and you should be able to confirm compatibility without knowing the IMEI. 

http://willmyphonework.net/

BTW, rumor has it @Samianauman is a really great guy.  I bet if you ask nicely, he will probably deliver you a SIM.

@Samianauman wrote:
Again if u close by Hamilton or burlington I have a spare one

Aw, no delivery?

Again if u close by Hamilton or burlington I have a spare one

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@pdonovan Moved your post. Adding to old threads limits who can see it.

I assume you have an account with Public Mobile so just order a new SIM card. When it arrives login to your account, click Plan and Add-ons, then Change SIM and you can enter the number of your new SIM. Logout and reboot your phone to restore service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.