cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LIKE 2 TOP UP MY CELL PHONE

JOE2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I WISH 2 TOP UP MY CELL PHONE 

MY CREDIT CARD # IS - Removed (ShawnC13)

I PUT $28.00 INTO MMY CELL YESTERDAY & WAS TOLD THIS MORNING. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH $$`S IN THERE. SO MY PHONE IS SUPPENDED, UNTIL I CAN PUT THE BALANCE IN.

I ALSO WISH TO CANCEL THAT EMAIL THING. I JUST WANT A PHONE TO CALL & BE CALLED. NO EXTRA GOODIES, PLEASE & THANK YOU

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JOE2 wrote:

I WISH 2 TOP UP MY CELL PHONE 

MY CREDIT CARD # IS - Removed (ShawnC13)

I PUT $28.00 INTO MMY CELL YESTERDAY & WAS TOLD THIS MORNING. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH $$`S IN THERE. SO MY PHONE IS SUPPENDED, UNTIL I CAN PUT THE BALANCE IN.

I ALSO WISH TO CANCEL THAT EMAIL THING. I JUST WANT A PHONE TO CALL & BE CALLED. NO EXTRA GOODIES, PLEASE & THANK YOU

First off I removed yoru credit card number as this is a public forum.  So it also sounds like you want to change your plan.  You can get a unlimited calling only for $20 (Province wide) or $30 (Canada Wide).  So if you don't do much long distance calling the Province wide witha  LD add-on would be the way to go.  Only a mod can do while a phone is suspended.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.