cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fraud

Highwall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a new public mobile offer to pay 45 dollars for 20g of service so I bought a 45 card today and try to add it  i add$20  but couldn't  add the other  $25 .and it tell me to go to my community  . Is there anyone here can help  mi  because my patience is very shallow 

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Highwall 

Did you make an error when adding the first voucher and had try again to add it successfully? Regardless you can only attempt to add two manual top up payments at a time before having to wait out one full hour before trying again. This includes all types of payments by any method (voucher or credit and credit/debit cards via self serve or the 611/IVR system).

While you wait you can check your plan and see if you are scheduled to change your plan to the $45/20gb plan on your next renewal or do you need to reactivate? If so and your current plan is not the $45/20gb plan you were offered you will need to choose that plan on the plans page before you top up with your second voucher so that you don't reactivate your old plan (if it's $45 or less).

Once you click on "change plan" you will need to choose the plan you want ($45/20gb) then "change now/immediately" and you will be redirected to the payment page where you can enter and submit the remaining $25 voucher to pay for your new $45 plan. You will automatically reactivate and start your 30 day plan cycle. Otherwise wait for your renewal for your scheduled plan change to occur.

Here is additional info on pm vouchers and other alternative methods of payment for future reference....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@computergeek541 

Yes thanks for the correction! I forgot it would be the balance before taxes. Taxes on the zero balance is 0.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Highwall 

Remember to add taxes on top of the $45.

When buyng a $20 and $25 voucher, taxes are charged at the time of the voucher purchase.  The tax amount doesn't need to be added to pay for the plan. $45 in vouchers is enough to pay for a $45 plan.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Highwall 

Remember to add taxes on top of the $45.

Some vouchers have a delay before they start working. I would suggest trring agian after a few hours.
Need Help? Let's chat.