cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days FREE when you activate!

mjukes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey how do I get this deal?

9 REPLIES 9

@LovesToPM wrote:

@mjukes wrote:

If you haven't activated yet, you're in luck!

The Flash Sale is back this weekend: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

The promotion has been changed to no set expiry date and now also includes the $15 plan.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@mjukes wrote:

If you haven't activated yet, you're in luck!

The Flash Sale is back this weekend: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

new activitions only 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mjukes , this is the anatomy of the last flash sale you were asking about.  Take a good look at the terms. The next flash sale will likely be similar.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-FREE-w...

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@mjukes 

Just wait for it they will have more I'm sure

Cheers

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mjukes  While this promo has expired this is how it normally works. Occasionally it will apply on any plan but usually the minimum is the $25 plan. You pay up front for your first 30 days and a few days later public mobile will credit your account an equal amount to the plan you chose. You can then stay on the same plan for your next 30 days or you can up or downgrade to another plan that may suit your needs.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@mjukes wrote:

As others wrote, the last flash sale has ended.

Btw if this sale returns, you have to activate a new plan in order to qualify for the promo.

Existing customer accounts do not qualify for this promo.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mjukes 

Although that promo expired, there will be more to come.  Check back this weekend or next week boxing week promo.

@mjukes wrote:

This offer has expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.