cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate Plan Change

Troy_1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Changed Rate Plan For Renewal Date Sept 14th 2022... To 20GB 4G Data, Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Text/Picture Msg Canada/USA... Now My Phone Cannot Make/Receive Calls, No Text No Data.... I have been Charged $62.15 From My Bank Account But My Old Plan Still Shows On My Public Mobile Account... I Submitted A Ticket Will See If This Corrects If Not I Will Be Looking Eles Where For Phone Service Who Have 24/7 Tech Support Over Phone/Online.... Anybody Eles Have This Issue And Was It Resolved? Thanks 😊 

7 REPLIES 7

hTideFnow
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Troy_1987 

you still not work,  open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

@Troy_1987 wrote:

Yes I have dona all that and still not working. 😞

@Troy_1987 try your sim card into another compatible phone, restart that phone with sim inside. Do services work?

Then reinsert your sim back into your phone. Try and see if there is any difference in services.

Sometimes moving the sim into another phone, then back to your own can help reset things in the background of your account.

If still nothing, make sure to respond to your ticket you submitted to CSA to inquire about the status of your account.

Hi @Troy_1987   Could be just some system problem.  I think this one is like yours and got resolved by the CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Plan-change-not-successful-and-cellurar-d...

How long you have submitted the message?  Check your inbox and maybe they already replied.  Or message them again and ask for an update

Troy_1987

Yes I have dona all that and still not working. 😞

Troy_1987

No my services are not working. I call my number and get a message stating the number I called can not receive incoming calls. No in or out text or data. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Keep us updated. Did you reboot, is your plan working again. As mentioned, there have been a ton of issues with new self serve and inaccurate info and usage numbers. But if your phone is still not working (calls/texts etc) Stay on top of your ticket as a CSA should be able to clear that up.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Troy_1987 - are your services working okay?

As for what your My Account is showing, perhaps this is an old cache version of what you are seeing (which many others have been reporting upon plan changes).

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, even better, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.