cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFD post about the promo plan - LMAO

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I was bored and went into the (literally) crazy RFD post (hundreds of pages OMG) about the promo plan a few weeks after the plan comes out. Now the thread has a summary! WOW! I am just wondering who wrote that (must be one of our community members?!) since I really like his/her writing style LMAO 😄 Just a few excerpts: 

What about ZONES? No Zones, get out

"Do they refund that $5? They used to refund the cost of sending the sim card, but no longer. Suck it up buttercup."

What about US roaming? No US roaming atm. They have announced that they will launch it next month.
Oh but what if I really want Canada-wide instead of buying add-ons? Well, you can if you're willing to...

"I've got a grandfathered plan that's not as good as this deal, should I keep it? Totally up to you. "

"Is there a limit to referrals? Yes, when the total discount brings your bill to $0
Holy #!@# No need for expletives, just take your money and run"

PM should hire this man/woman as a community moderator LOL!!! 

11 REPLIES 11

homer

haha that's OK. You posted lots of great stuff on this forum 🙂 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm a regular on rfd, I've stayed away from that thread. I have enough stress with this community lol I was active in some earlier rfd threads about PM a couple months ago though.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would say ALOT of us newcomers are from RFD in all honesty.

It's been a haven for great deals over the years.

WearySky

I only contributed a handful of things (when I found questions that people kept f'ing asking over and over again which had already been answered over and over again), but no, the comedy ones weren't me either 🙂

kutzki
As always @homer, well said.

imm1304

Ah yes, how can I forget @ute1978!  

You've been super helpful and busy on RFD as well.  🙂

ute1978

flag.gif

But it wasn't me with the funny parts.

Yup, but that wans't me lol I just added and corrected few things. 

imm1304

I believe our Mr Mayor @NDesai@WearySky have made some contributions to the thread summary on RFD.  Others who have contributed may wish to step forward and say hello here 😄

homer

Oh I see!! I am surprised and happy to know that our community has so many funny members Smiley Tongue

McLaren

The thread summary can be edited by anyone kinda like wikipedia. But yes some of them are comedy gold

Need Help? Let's chat.