cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE Sim card Shipping issues

deep_gupta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

This is Deep Gupta and I wanted to track my public mobile SIM card which I ordered this Monday November 14th 2016 ORDER 94790.

I need to activate my sim for the plan $40.00 4 GB data and unlimited province wide call and unlimited texting.

It's been over 4 business days and have not received it yet. I needed to know is there any way I can pay for the promo plan before the SIM card arrives if so how and please assist me.

The reason i ask is because the promo plan ends on Nov 20th 2016 and sim card doesnt ship on weekends and i read it takes 3 to 7 business days and its already been 4 business days.

Is there any other options if i can pick from any other physical store maybe Telus?

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Please help or provide assistance on this matter.

Thanks

Deep Gupta

3 REPLIES 3

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @deep_gupta

I see that you were able to activate your account later that day! Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

deep_gupta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cool thanks for the update...

But i wanted to know if there is a way for my sim card to be tracked as what if i get my sim card in the mail today and if i  go to Telus Tower to pick up my sim as well. I will have two sim cards.

This will lead to confusion.

Thanks,

Deep Gupta

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
They are providing sim pick ups ($5 with proceeds to charity) in most of Canada's major urban areas. Details, time+place, should be out soon.
Need Help? Let's chat.