cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

flower100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey...I have fast question...My mother using Public Mobile...4 months ago she fly for vacation and back few days ago...I try start again but is invalid sim...what's next??? Her number is **********...SIM card number ************...Please Help

EDIT:  phone and account number removed by @imm1304

Please do not post private info in this public forum visible to all.  Always use private message to the moderators to provide private info. 

16 REPLIES 16

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@casperr wrote:

Walmart sells sim cards for $10 and you can order it online through PM website for $5

@casperr,

A PM sim card online is also $10.

casperr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Walmart sells sim cards for $10 and you can order it online through PM website for $5

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@flower100,

Please let us know what plan you pick. 🙂

L4s4gne
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can purchase a SIM card by mail order through the Public Mobile website at https://magasin.publicmobile.ca/cart

or

Go to the Wow site! Mobile Store, there are stores in Ontario https://www.wowmobile.ca/en/locations/

As for Wal-Mart, there are also in Ontario https://www.walmart.ca/en/store-finder

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome.  Just remember Walmart won't help with signing up.  They just sell sim cards.  So you bring it home and sign up as usual.  Do enrol in autopay to reduce the bill by $6 every 90-days.  

Have yourself a great weekend 🙂

flower100

OK...Thank You very much for Help...Enjoy Your Weekend

imm1304

@flower100, you can walk into any walmart near you and pick up the Public mobile sim card from the mobile counter near electronics.  

Or, you can go to any of the wow mobile boutique shops in malls near you and buy the sim card.  No need to wait for the online order to be delivered by mail.  

flower100

Im living in Ontario.so I have to order by mail???

L4s4gne
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
If you live in Quebec, you can buy a Public Mobile SIM card for $ 10 at Wal-Mart or the WoW stores! Mobile Store

flower100

60$ per 90 days...Sounds Good for her...She stay with U PM.Walmart have starting kit???

imm1304

You're welcome.

FYI:  With public mobile, you can get unlimited provincewide calling for $22 per 30 days.  Or $60 per 90 days.  Enrolling in autopay give you a $2 per 30 days dicscount. 

So compare other companies with this price and I wish you best of luck in finding the best deal that works for you.  

flower100

She used basic plan...no text no international calls...just Ontario area...OK Guy's thank U for help...I looking in different company.

imm1304

Take a look at the plans available with PM.  There has been recent price changes which has made talk and text plans even cheaper, just in case if your mother was on one of those plans.  

flower100

I have to start again...pay 10$ for sin card...suks...that's why I switch to Koodo

imm1304

Hey @flower100,

If 90 days have passed since the day her last plan expired, then her account is deactivated and the number lost permanently.  

You will have to start fresh with a new sim card.  You can get one from Walmart or Wow mobile counter near you.  

You can check the status by trying to sign into your account or calling 611 from the phone. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Has the account been keep active during the 4 months?  If not, the account could have been closed once 90 days had elapsed from the day payment is due.  If the account is closed, you will need to get a new SIM card and activate a new account.

Since this is a public forum, please refrain from posting personal account information.

Need Help? Let's chat.