Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quebec ONLY: $35 for 20GB

softech
Oracle
Oracle

More Quebec only deal for others to jealous with 

$35 - 20GB @ 4G speed. 

BUT be careful, this is a Quebec calling plan (not even Provincial calling).  Plan details:

20 GB Data at 4G Speed¹
4G Speed¹ up to 100mbps
Unlimited Quebec minutes and messaging+
Earn $1.75/month in points value with our Public Points

⁺This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec.

38 REPLIES 38

@LitlLdy you found out fast.  Not the first time. 😞

@LitlLdy- Wow. koen4224 by the way. Maybe the company didn't like him talking about the Quebec plans workaround.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Did @keon4224 disappear? All posts are gone!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

We need Quebecor to get on with rolling out nation wide plans under a banner different than Freedom Mobile.  

@Brilliance wrote:

There is also another new and second Canada-US Subscription available to Quebec Only. 

Now they have $50 • 40GB & $43 • 20GB, of course you can get these plans in other Provinces if you jump through some hoops and activate a Brand new Account. 

SmartSelect_20230621_095948_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Brilliance , I don’t know why the rest of Canada is left out of having the Canada-US plans but I was told,

“Thank you for reaching out about this promotional plan!  We appreciate your interest and understand the value it could bring. While we don't have plans to introduce this plan Canada-wide currently, we'll make sure to keep your feedback in mind for future changes.

Oana 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@softech  thanks  for update . If this was a national calling plan . I think this would put a smile on a lot of faces 

@hairbag1   other than the crazy deal $39 for 30GB, the usual GOOD deal on the market now is $39-20GB, so this one has it market.  Provincial calling is problematic (in fact this one specifies that it is QC calling only, so technically it is worst than the provincial calling they offered before), but many people won't know the trouble until they try to call their friends in another province.. LoL

But for people outside of Quebec, it is true no need to put in all the effort and try to get this deal

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

I don't imagine there would be alot of uptake on that offering...even in PQ.

Need Help? Let's chat.