cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pyment not working!!!

mavic24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I just for my monthly bill #62 and my service is still not connected, it says i still need to make payment. I made this payment at a retail outlet, via Public Mobile RTR as i always have! This time, my service has been reinstated!.. Please help to get my phone service back!!!

3 REPLIES 3

mavic24

@Ludditehi, thanks for your help, but it is not a voucher It is a Real Time Payment (RTR) through a black box at a local store.. i have done it multiple times! I have recently contacted a Moderatorand will be waiting for a response! . it seems that because i was a day late with my payment, they suspended my account!  So even the payment wont help.! #frustrated...

@mavic24 I believe you purchased a Real Time Voucher but service has not been restored? Your only option is to click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. You likely miss them for today so expect a response tomorrow.

The only thought I have is for you to try logging into your account on-line and see if you can add that voucher there. If it's accepted, service should restart when you reboot your phone.

Meantime, an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mavic24

sorry.. My phone service has NOT been reinstated..!!!! Please help!!!

wrote:

Hi I just for my monthly bill #62 and my service is still not connected, it says i still need to make payment. I made this payment at a retail outlet, via Public Mobile RTR as i always have! This time, my service has been reinstated!.. Please help to get my phone service back!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.