cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile

Spudwilliams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't get into my account. So I can continue to have my payments taken automatically out of my credit card. Got an email from public mobile saying I have till the 24 to activate it

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Spudwilliams 

Do you want to cancel your public mobile account? Or do you want to ensure that your public mobile account does not get canceled?

If you want to ensure that you pay your plan amount before August 24th the date it will get canceled and deactivated (if I understand your post correctly) you can also pay via public mobile voucher through 611 on your phone or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10-digit phone number to then upload your public mobile voucher. You will find more information on this in the link below...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Spudwilliams 

your service is working new and your account on autopay and your credit card is not expired.

then ignore those message.

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

still can't Login  then  Reset Password

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Spudwilliams - do you mean on the 24th you would have been in nonpay/suspended status for 90 days?

In that case, I would submit a ticket right away to CSA and arrange payment in your My Account, if you don't want to lose your number/account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

But, you are still getting charged on your card, which should mean you are not suspended...unless you use that card for another account?

What is the status when you call 611?

Need Help? Let's chat.