cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile "Limited Time Offer" on Feb.16th

AliG09
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, Community!

I recently opted in for the following Public Mobile offer: "15GB of data at 4G speeds up to 100mbps for $26/ month." I selected it before it expired (on the 16th, expired on the 18th); it says it will take effect on my renewal date. If someone here can advise when I will see this in my account, I'd be very grateful. Thank-you!

12 REPLIES 12

AliG09

Yes! $26. Sorry, typo. 🙂

torontokris2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you mean $26 plan? You said $16 -  I was like $16 plan for 15GB

AliG09

Thank-you! I think I will just wait out and hope it updates on the renewal date. Appreciate your insight/ sharing your experience.

AliG09

Now I do! Thank-you for the suggestion!!!

AliG09

It's like you know me! 😂 I will resist the temptation to act and wait patiently! Thanks again!!! It's a great plan for me for sure. Have a great weekend!

@AliG09 wrote:

Will definitely keep an eye out for it! Appreciate the advice.

You'll be tempted to sit and watch the renewal in real time...BUT...best just to not interfere with the process even though it's gonna look like your plan has SUSPENDED. Just don't touch...it'll be fine in the morning ! You got a good plan there, friend.

As long as you click, and it showed accepted then you should be fine. No screenshot eh?

thermalvision
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can try selecting a different subscription plan (but don't actually change to it). Sometimes that makes it show up. If not, it will just change on Feb. 29. Happened to me too when I changed plans recently. It will work out fine upon the renewal date.

AliG09

Will definitely keep an eye out for it! Appreciate the advice.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AliG09 

if all goes as planned, you should see if applied on your next renewal date.

AliG09

The renewal date is Feb 29th (!) I'm not seeing anything that indicates it will be updated to reflect the promotional offer I accepted. Strange, right?!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

When is your renewal date? Did it pass already? You should see upcoming subscription and it gives you the renewal date, amount and details.

Maybe you might have to sign out and sign back in.

Need Help? Let's chat.