cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Closing- according to the rep I just spoke to from Koodo

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just got off the phone with a rep from Koodo Mobile and she told me that everyone will be receiving a text message to switch to Koodo (if they want).  I said I did not get a text message.  She said I could still switch to Koodo.  She said that PM will eventually be closing down. I asked her where she got the information from and she told me from her supervisor. She was very open about it and sure that PM would be closing at some point. I have the customer service agent's first name but I don't want to share it online just in case she got her facts wrong.

The promotions for now are for a $40 plan with 4 gigs per month the current offer is a $50 plan with 5 gigs and for a $40 plan 2 gigs they are offering it for $50 with 3 gigs.

33 REPLIES 33

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's definitely weird.  She was sure of it!  But she didn't know when? I called on my PM phone.  

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Hahahah. Dont mention anything about that rep . Anyway I dont really see this happening. At least on on the close -medium future. Why would they start a new promo now then. Sure maybe in the distant future , but for now the rep sounds like it is just an "ad libe " from the current koodo promo

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wouldn't be surprised if this was accurate. Not like PM would admit it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.