cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public App

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is Public Mobile working on a simple app that will let customers log in to check and update information? Balances?

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU  Nope!

@Austin_YQU you can add the webpage to your homescreen. there should be an option in the browsers settings. for chrome it says "add to homescreen"

Austin_YQU

Works ok for me with lots of zooming since I’m not on computer always. App is a single torch launch!😎

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU Hi what's wrong with the self serve account? it works great for me😁

@Austin_YQU wrote:

I know the website needs proper rendering and optimization. Many links aren’t needed.

Koodo the next tier up from PM got rid of their mobile app and I don't see one coming to this service in the near future

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Austin_YQU

I know the website needs proper rendering and optimization. Many links aren’t needed.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU probably not. I think they need to improve their services and website first... 

@Austin_YQU wrote:

Is Public Mobile working on a simple app that will let customers log in to check and update information? Balances?

There are no plans to relaese any such app any time in the near future.

Need Help? Let's chat.