cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public App

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is Public Mobile working on a simple app that will let customers log in to check and update information? Balances?

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU  Nope!

@Austin_YQU you can add the webpage to your homescreen. there should be an option in the browsers settings. for chrome it says "add to homescreen"

Austin_YQU

Works ok for me with lots of zooming since I’m not on computer always. App is a single torch launch!😎

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU Hi what's wrong with the self serve account? it works great for me😁

@Austin_YQU wrote:

I know the website needs proper rendering and optimization. Many links aren’t needed.

Koodo the next tier up from PM got rid of their mobile app and I don't see one coming to this service in the near future

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Austin_YQU

I know the website needs proper rendering and optimization. Many links aren’t needed.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU probably not. I think they need to improve their services and website first... 

@Austin_YQU wrote:

Is Public Mobile working on a simple app that will let customers log in to check and update information? Balances?

There are no plans to relaese any such app any time in the near future.