cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion data

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have 2 promotion data of 1 gb each..... One promo of 1gb is almost used that I have currently..

And the other from before is a 500mb.... Can I still use up the previous promotion of 1 gb..?

Can I use all the data from all the promotions...?

They are all available to me yes/no...?

9 REPLIES 9

threads merged

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they're all available to you.

This is what I have.

Capture.JPG

I have the holiday gift, the summer gift and the 200mb (that a mod graciously bumped up for me). I hardly use this phone for data (I have another account I use for data) but if I turn on data then the 200 gets hit.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

I have 2 promotion data of 1 gb each..... One promo of 1gb is almost used that I have currently..

And the other from before is a 500mb.... Can I still use up the previous promotion of 1 gb..?

Can I use all the data from all the promotions...?

They are all available to me yes/no...?

@AdamLove Yes you can use all of them, and then, next months you will have only 500mb base + 500mb for Autopay.

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@AdamLove wrote:

Do I get the 1 gb promotion every month.... On my $25 plan....  On my plan its going to be a promotion every month...?

Are you taking about the extra 500mb data you get for using autopay?  That plus the plan's 500mb adds up to 1 gb data every month.  If so, then yes, you get that 500mb every month so long as you have autopay enabled.  

@AdamLove You will get the promotional 500mb monthly as long as autopay is enabled and your account is in good standing. 

@AdamLove wrote:

Do I get the 1 gb promotion every month.... On my $25 plan....  On my plan its going to be a promotion every month...?

@AdamLove wrote:

How is this question customer service as the title suggests?  On the $25 plan if you register for autopay you will get a bonus 500mb as long as you keep autopay enabled

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove For 25$ plan, for each month, you have 500mb base + 500mb if Autopay is enabled.

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Your plan days should be used up first

Then if you go to reward section the top one will be used before the next one, as I understand the last in first out principle.

I don't think you have choice of picking.

Only if there was an incorrect usage order (like promo data used before plan data) you can alert moderators and they can fix it manually. But I think they will refuse to do it if it follows the rules.

BTW I have somebody here with slight ocd who also has a signup bonus and is very frustrated that there are 4 lines with data 3 of  which just cracked open with about 80m used. I just told him to stop looking at it

Need Help? Let's chat.