cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code

Bcphaseeb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I saw this on one of the websites and want to switch from chatr to this, please let me know if this is correct. Also:

1. Will this work for the $35 plan thas has 2.5 gb?

2. If I want to keep the same number as chatr, can I do that by myself? Or do I have to go somewhere for assistance.

3. Will the extra 2gb truly last all my time that I use that $35 dollar plan? What if I switch to a different publice mobile plan afterwards, would this promo no longer be usable for me?

Please let me know ASAP.

Limited Time Offer! Get 2GB per month bonus data when you activate on $35+ plans using the promo code 2GBBONUS. The bonus data will be applied for as long as you remain active with Public Mobile.
+ Save $2/month when you register for AutoPay Rewards. Sign-up for pre-authorized payments using a credit or VISA debit card. Account must be active and in good standing.
More is merrier with Public Mobile: New and existing customers will get a free one-time 2GB data add-on and 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on to select countries. New customers will have the add-ons added to their accounts automatically within 1 week of activation. Existing customers will receive an SMS between December 1-15, reply to receive add on automatically loaded to account. Free add-ons are one-time only.
+ Get a $30 referral credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile between December 1 to December 31, 2021. A $5/mo. credit will applied to your bill for up to 6 months as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bcphaseeb 

Terms & Conditions 

(1) One-time $0 2GB data add-on and one-time $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to be added by all new Public Mobile customers during December 1st 2021 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET. New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation.

(2) $30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

important to you know about transfer old number,

Make sure the old SIM card in your phone when you're Transfer your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to Transfer your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

@Anonymous 

I don't argue with coding....and I don't think it's worth the fight. I would rather they well enough alone or next thing you know they code the bonus data add ons to drop off too....

I agree @Anonymous 

@darlicious 

It makes no sense at all that one wouldn't be able to upgrade one's plan and retain that 2 GB recurring bonus.

So long as one remains within the $35 and up range of plans.

But as we all know, not a lot of things make a lot of sense around here.

@Bcphaseeb 

Yes as long as you stay with PM and use promo code 2GBBONUS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Come on! Where's the fight? Where's the escalation? You're sounding like some of the regulars that say what the CSA's say is gospel.

It doesn't make business sense to trap people in one initially chosen plan when the terms to get in were a range of plans. Of course I'm indirectly arguing with them, not you.

@Anonymous 

I was given the same response for the "Quebec plan" when pm increased the data in the $35 and $50 plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : One CSA gave one opinion? The company needs to be flexible enough to let customers stay in the range of the promo terms. Up or down. It's nonsensical otherwise to rigidly stand on a forever plan.

@softech @HALIMACS 

Recurring bonus monthly plan data promos have been coded to drop off automatically once the rate plan changes since December (4th I think?) 2019. This is not something CSA's have the ability (or the discretion) to change unless pm management approves a coding change by the tech team.

Edit:

@Anonymous 

Yes, bonus data add ons are a different matter.

@softech 

There was an OP from several weeks ago when the $60 price drop of the 15.5gb plan was announced that had a CSA confirm that recurring bonus plan data would be lost if the OP changed plans even at the same plan amount price. It cannot be added back afterwards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to remember a few years ago where we could change plans => the original. It only makes logical sense.

Although I picked up a promo and went down. It was an add-on type, not promo-box type.

But again as always YMMV even then.

Something I always want to know..not sure if CS Agent will approve or they stand firm by the rule.. I don't think anyone ever came back and confirm their experience..

@darlicious 

I'm guessing CSA"s would approve a move up since they're not taking a loss on the original offering.

But I acknowledge the system may not differentiate between the two.

@HALIMACS 

Any rate plan change (up or down) will cause the loss of the 2gb of recurring bonus plan data.

Edit:

The "more is merrier" 2gb (one time) holiday data add on is tied to the account and is not affected by plan changes.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bcphaseeb 

1. Will this work for the $35 plan thas has 2.5 gb?

Yes

2. If I want to keep the same number as chatr, can I do that by myself? Or do I have to go somewhere for assistance.

The option to Port your existing number will be provided in the activation Portal 

3. Will the extra 2gb truly last all my time that I use that $35 dollar plan? What if I switch to a different publice mobile plan afterwards, would this promo no longer be usable for me?

The extra 2 GB will last so long as you do not change plans downward. 

@Bcphaseeb 

Yes. Enter the promocode 2GBBONUS in the promocode during activation on the 4th page next to the referral code box that you enter the referral code.

When activating a $35+ plan you will recieve 2gb of bonus recurring plan data as long as you dont change your rate plan. Your total plan data for the $35 plan will be:

• 2.5gb+500mb (autopay data bonus)+2gb (bonus recurring plan data)=5gb total plan data.

Bcphaseeb

Will the extra 2gb continue to be part of my plan as long as I use PM? Will the bonus carry on to next month etc.?

Bcphaseeb

Will the extra 2gb continue to be part of my plan as long as I use PM? Will the bonus carry on to next month etc.?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bcphaseeb 

Yes, all the PM promos will apply...the extra 2gb/month will be added if you go on the +$35 plan. The More the Merrier bonus one time 2gb and 500 minutes international calls will also be added. It will reduce once your monthly data is used up.

You can port your old Chatr number over to PM but remember to keep the Chatr SIM in your phone and wait for the confirmation that you are porting over to PM during your activation online. There is a 90 minute window for you to reply YES. If you missed the 90 minute window, you will need a CD Agent to help you with restarting the porting process...it is better if you didn't miss the window...it may take up to 3 days to fix it for you.

On top of that, if you use AutoPay, your monthly $35/month will be $33/month.

If you have a referral code, a $30 credit will be added into your account.

PM members will have a referral code if you need one.🤗👍

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Bcphaseeb 

First you need a public Mobile sim card. (Can be ordered on Public Mobile website, Canadian Cell Supplies or ask at your local Walmart or London Drugs).

You can keep your same number and do this by yourself during the activation process.

You'll need your account number from your old service provider or your existing mobile phone as well as your original SIM card & active service with your previous provider so that you can receive a number transfer request SMS. Old provider will send you a text that you have to reply to too authorize the phone transfer.

The $35 plan 2.5 gigs would actually be $33 and additional 500MB bringing it to 3 gigs if you register a credit card for pre-authorized payments. You receive a $2 discount for auto-pay. You can still add money manually before the payment due date or via top up card and still get the $2 discount as long as there is a credit card on file.

The 2 gig bonus is "ONE TIME" Add-on. It will remain on your account until it is all used up. It is not a reoccurring data bonus. You will also get 500 long distance calling minutes. Calls must originate from Canada.

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

You must activate a sim card by December 31st to get the offer. These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know..

The referral credit is for existing customers referring a person. However you can use a referral code that you enter while signing up and you will receive a $10 sign-up credit applied to your account within 72 hours of activation. If you have friends/family with Public Mobile ask for one of their codes or you can ask someone on these community forums and they will private message you. It's against the rules of these forums for people to simply send you a code. (Although it still happens often). It's only allowed if you ask them first or if you make a post requesting a code and then people can message you one.

Terms and conditions for the promo you posted and all details can be found on link below very 1st post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-More-is-Merrier-is-back/m-p/7518...

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. 

Happy Holidays & Stay safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.