cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems

redfeather
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Without auto pay this is always a nightmare, I'm trying to pay my phone bill, it says my plan is reactivated, then it says I have a balance owing and that I have an available balance higher then what is owed the the numbers change wildly when I try and make a payment??? Please help phone #647xxxxxxxx. How much do I actually have to pay, how much have you charged my credit card? AhhhhAhhhh

AnhhhAnhhh

What?!What?!

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@redfeather If you wish to pay manually every time, click My Rewards in your self serve account the day before expiry to determine how much you must deposit. Then on the day of expiry make a payment of that amount, and again click My Rewards which should now show a combination of Rewards and Available Funds equal to your plan cost. That shoukd take care of it.

Of course, if your phone stops working even after rebooting, and you have paid correctly contact the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@redfeather Do not post your personal info as this is a public community. 

To address your problem, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will take a look. 

Need Help? Let's chat.