cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with payment

inna69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I got an sms saying that my plan did not renew because there was no payment. I went online to update my credit cart and couldn't. The system said that there is a problem with the card (I called my bank and everything is ok). I tried to put other credit card and got the same massage.
I don't have phone call, sms and no data. I need to fix it immediatly.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Put "SERVICE DOWN" in the subject line.

You may not have a response until morning. So, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@inna69 Ouch, this seems to be an issue lately. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and if you are lucky, they might get in touch with you soon or tomorrow morning if they are gone for the day. Alternatively, you can pay by purchasing voucher from local stores like Canadian Tire, Walmart, SDM or Gas stations. 

Need Help? Let's chat.