cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Changing plan

andreabeaton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my plan in the past, but for some reason the page doesn't seem to be working.  Anyone else experiencing this problem or know if this problem is being corrected?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

No issues with that page (using older Firefox)

Yummy_0-1643988028117.png

but then I never use mobile device to access PM (neither account nor Community).

Curious @hTideGnow 

I use MS Edge and was also unable to load the Change Plan feature nor did any Plan Details show up.

Yet, my mobile device frequently displays the choices with no issue.

@andreabeaton wrote:

update.....I usually use Chrome, but I had to use Internet Explorer for some reason in order to change my plan.

HI @andreabeaton   If you are still using Internet Explorer, start changing to Edge instead.  Edge is the replacement of IE as IE will be gone in couple months (no more support from MS)

That's good information @andreabeaton 

I also find that when desktop applications are seemingly in maintenance mode, I can still access the Change Plan feature using a mobile device.

andreabeaton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

update.....I usually use Chrome, but I had to use Internet Explorer for some reason in order to change my plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@andreabeaton 

From time to time, Public Mobile does back-end changes which affects this self-serve option.

Very annoying.

Best advice would be to try a different browser on a different device.   Use incognito mode.

Another way to know it's Public Mobile maintenance is to click on your Plan Details and you may see this screen:

HALIMACS_0-1643981940645.png

Need Help? Let's chat.