cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem # 1 - Locked Out Despite Clearing Cache & All History & Trying a Different Device

Sox1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have 2 problems.#1  I am completely lo locked out and have done all the correct things - waited an hour and retired ( tried at least 6 times over the course of  2 days ) , also tried on a different browser (Chrome when I am a Safari user primarily) , I cleared my cache and all History on my Macbook according to instructions , and finally:: tried logging on o a completely different device.

Problem # 2 - maybe related: I got screwed up trying to change my SIM card and saw some kind of message in red about needing to contact Support ed out. The problem was the curse of the invisible dialogue box...I didn't know where to enter my Validation code because the place to enter it, the dialogue box, was not outlines but was invisible . Not having done this before I kept clicking  the red box "Validate Code"  and so got myself blocked out. I wish there had been an outline of the place where I was supposed to enter my Validation code 

So I need help to change my SIM  card when I am locked out : I do have the new SIM card...can you help me an dhow do I find your message? Will you email me so I can start using my phone again with my  new SIM card?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sox1 wrote:

I think I have found thweway to file as ticket through thr Chat Bubble. Yaay!

Great.  There are 4 CSAgent online at the moment.  You may get a reply to fix you login issue.  

Check your sent box of your private message system using the envelop icon at the right hand side of this page.

If you had create a ticket, you should find your ticket on your sent box.  If you cannot find your ticket in your sent box, you had not created a ticket yet.  Try again or send a private message to CSA team.

Wait after you can login to your account before changing your SIM to your new SIM card using the "Change Sim Card" link on the overview page after login.

@Sox1 wrote:

Do you need my new SIM number? How about my phone number and last payment amount and date ?

@Sox1 NO need to give us the SIM number.  We are just customers like you.  And do not disclose your SIM info to anyone other than PM Staff (we are not  :)) 

You able to log back into your account yet?   You have opened a ticket already?  Wait for PM Agent to help you to get back to your My Account.  Once you are there, check your account status and will advise what to do next

For SIM change, there is an option Change SIM card there, you can complete this yourself there

Sox1

Do you need my new SIM number? How about my phone number and last payment amount and date ?

Sox1

I think I have found thweway to file as ticket through thr Chat Bubble. Yaay!

Sox1

Is there a way to contact Customer support? The chat bubble is useless and I tried the link but I get the message that the "Authentication Failed Ticket Mismatch Failed Authentication. How can I file a Customer Support ticket to unlock and put in a new SIM as I lost my old SIM. I have 2 issues that is why the4 chat bubble is useless for my 2 issues

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sox1 

Problem #1:  When was your last renewal successfully? 

Check your text message from user 611 for the date.

If your account was renewed over 90 days ago, your account was canceled.  No matter how many login that you tried, you will not login your account.

If your account was renewed less than 90 days, your account is still active.  Try the Forgot you password? link on the login page to reset your password.

Problem #2: You cannot change your SIM card without login to your self-serve account.  I am not sure which page you were in.

You can create a support ticket to get CSAgent to help your issue using the chat bubble on the bottom right hand  corner of this page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sox1  - have you been active within 90 days?

Over 90 days of nonpay status your account is permanently closed.

IF this is not your situation and still having your issues ask Customer Support (CSA) for help. Contact them either 2 way here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent 

edit: missing word

Need Help? Let's chat.