cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Message To Mod

ora
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long usually it takes for Mod to read/reply private message?

@Saray_O @Caroline_D

I have activated my Sim card last night, but still I don't have any service neither from old provider nor from PM. It's so frustrating....

12 REPLIES 12

Bobsmith222

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Your not alone, I know it sucks. They've already admitted they miss judged how popular the promo would be. Isn't the first company to fail at that. Hopefully the get to you in the morning.

crawn1ck

I messaged a MOD 4 days ago and have received no response.....I don't care how many people are messaging them or how many people signed up, they need to get on this. Either hire more people are get your **bleep** together, Public.

Rockdaddy22
Ok, you'll of course still need help but that a good sign at least.

ora

I have received an email for my successful sim activation just few minutes ago, but still no service...

Rockdaddy22
I believe so. It's Sunday so I wouldn't expect much. Get on first thing in the morning to try and get some help. 9:00am

ora

Rockdaddy22
I wouldn't expect a resolution until at the earliest, tomorrow morning and the latest next week.

piepie

@ora Sorry, I shouldve mentioned the other platforms in my previous post. Like @Rockdaddy22 said, facebook or twitter. I had my problems solved through twittter (:

Rockdaddy22
Exactly, you could try facebook or twitter support.

ora

Other platforms like?

piepie

@ora i'm not too sure about the exact timeframe, but there seems to be a bit of a delay due to the massive increase of new customers due to the Fall promo. You can try to reach out to them on different platforms to try your luck! Once you get connected I'm sure you'll love it here, PM has a great community Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.