cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous transactions

Carmelo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  I need to know all my transactions for 2022 (income tax).  In my account, the transaction history starts for some reason in April 2022, although I've been with Public Mobile for several years.  I think I changed credit cards in 2022 (thus changing the credit card number for pre-authorized payments).  How do I get the transactions for January to end of March 2022?) (my bank can't seem to help right now). 

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carmelo yes, you can only access the Payment history for so many months, I'd you want further than that, you will need PM support for assistance

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.