cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problem/communicating with me

Poesidon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've activated my service this morning and have been told that there's a problem in the porting process. I got a text that I will be called at my old number but the number is prepaid and barely has any time left on it. Can this be done over email and is there a number I can call with my Wifi?

3 REPLIES 3

I had to laugh just a little.... all the complaints around here that go something like “why can’t Someone just call me” or “what phone company doesn’t have a phone number to call” and here we are with a one in a million time where someone is Going to call and gets “Please don't call me, cant we do this by email?” Sorry, made me laugh just a little.....

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Poesidon if there is no way to get in touch with you, your port will fail. Resend your porting information to the moderators.  Type " Port Request " and follow the prompts to get to one. Give them the name on the account, number to port and the old providers  account number. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM..

Need Help? Let's chat.