cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting out

denjenhart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need a number in order to get my public mobile numbers ported out…does anyone know who to contact

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@denjenhart 

If you followed the above direction, have your new provider try to port the number over again.  If after you respond "YES" then place your new provider SIM card in your device the port still isn't occurring, try rebooting your device, resetting network connections and toggling airplane mode on/off.

If STILL not being ported, I'll private message you the number to help with porting.  Don't utilize this service until you have tried again doing it the normal way.  Also, be aware this service is designed for incoming ports, however I'd be calling them in your situation if PM's not enabling the port to go through.

To check your private messages, look at the envelope icon between your avatar and the bell icon on the upper right.

inCity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@denjenhart 

if your account is actvie just not remove your sim card until get sms for approve to reply yes to port out.

your account not active contact  CS_Agent  Private Messages   manually approve port out.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@denjenhart    Call the carrier you are porting out to and they will request PM to send you the transfer text.  You need to keep the PM SIM in the phone until you respond to the text with YES and the account also needs to be active to port out the number.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@denjenhart   If you're porting out from PM, all the work is done by your new phone provider.

All you have to do is make sure that your PM account is still active and leave your sim card in your phone until you get the PAT text.

Need Help? Let's chat.