cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting failed

yvettemwamini
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My porting failed because I canceled my services with freedom mobile before transferring my phone # with PM. How can I get a new phone  number with PM? Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

@jillea There is a picture in your Community account profile that contains some of your contact information. Please delete that from your account by going into the My Profile section of your Community account and then go into My Photos.

jillea

Thanks

@jillea  As @popping has advised go to the green square  with 3 dots at the top right corner of your post. Click on it and then edit...out your screenshot. Then go to your profile and remove it from your photo section.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jillea 

Anyone can access your post.  Please edit your photo to mask out your email address and alternate phone number if you do not want to getting spam calls and emails. 

yvettemwamini

Thank you so much.

jillea

When you log into your account on the far right side under where your name is you will see a section it has different things to select one is change number .  Select that and than select the number you want.Screenshot_20191229-130000_Chrome.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yvettemwamini wrote:

My porting failed because I canceled my services with freedom mobile before transferring my phone # with PM. How can I get a new phone  number with PM? Thanks in advance

Change Number in the self-serve. You can only do it once per term. You might already have one randomly applied with the failed port but not sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.