cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Phone Number Help

Mahchine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to port a family members phone number; it was unsuccessful due to Rogers Port block. I have now had this port block removed but I am now not able to get back to the same page where I can try and port the number over again. There is no number to call for Public Mobile, their "support ticket" system link is broken, the Public Mobile chat system throws you in circles....What do we do? Can I get someone to contact me? 

5 REPLIES 5

@pmbc wrote:

@computergeek541  OK, good to know.  I thought you could just retry the port now that the port lock was disabled.  

It really depends on how long ago the request was previously made.  I believe the time period is 30 days during which the previous request will still be seen as open.  During that time, customers can't using Self Serve to try to request it again.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541  OK, good to know.  I thought you could just retry the port now that the port lock was disabled.  

@pmbc wrote:

You can port from within the self serve portal.  Log into the account, go to profile and you'll see there is a option there to port number from the other provider.

As the customer has already tried to port a number over, the above won't work.  A Public Mobile customer support agent should be contacted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Mahchine 

i will message you PM porting team number to your Community inbox.  Call them and they can help

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can port from within the self serve portal.  Log into the account, go to profile and you'll see there is a option there to port number from the other provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.