cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port out

VictoriousAJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently ported in from Freedom Mobile and now sent me win back offer with exact same subscription but $5 less. I was wondering if PM can issue a discount so I don’t switch back?!

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@VictoriousAJ 

also bear in mind, there are select plans here that offer $5 a month discounts (compared to the monthly price) if you sign up for 90 day periods.

If yours is one of those, you’ve just matched their offer!

@VictoriousAJ wrote:

I recently ported in from Freedom Mobile and now sent me win back offer with exact same subscription but $5 less. I was wondering if PM can issue a discount so I don’t switch back?!

Before making a decision, factor in the network factor. Freedom's network is (still) pretty bad.  In a way, they have to offer more for the same price than competitors or offer a lower price. Otherwise, few cutomers would sign up with them.

Be aware there are no pro-rated refunds here when you leave. I suggest turning off the subscription toggle too.

HI @VictoriousAJ 

sorry to see you leave 😞

since PM is prepaid and no partial refund, wait till towards your end of this cycle then port out so you don't loss money.  But make sure you do this before end of this cycle or you will need to renew another cycle 

VictoriousAJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, their offer does not expire but good to know PM cannot match. I will switch back to Freedom in that case. Thanks 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @VictoriousAJ 

sorry, PM does not match offer

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@VictoriousAJ  No sorry PM don’t barter what you see in website unless special promo text sent to you , everyone gets same deal besides new activations sometimes . And double check that that $5 off isn’t just for 2 years 

Need Help? Let's chat.