cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port out problem

TDKxxx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm looking to switch to koodo for a better deal on black Friday and the counter staff said they had a bit problem to port out at their side, so I was given a temporary number and was asked to do the port-out action at home on my computer, however I did not receive the port request text message as normal, and a weird thing happened later was as an e-sim user my number with PM was disconnected for a while, so just wonder if there could be an agent from PM that can port out my phone number manually on his side.

2 REPLIES 2

TDKxxx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

newest update: contacted Koodo and they tried to let me get a porting request again after i get connected with PM again, however I still didn't get one but received a notification email from Virgin saying that they got a request to transfer my phone number (FYI i was using virgin before switched to PM), but it's just an email not a text so i got nowhere to reply 'yes' to the text message still. Need a PM agent to override the porting request urgently to let me transfer my phone number out from PM.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

HI @TDKxxx 

I'll send you the porting number to assist with this. Check the mailbox top right corner of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.