cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port confirmation text

Courtneyh01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Stuck at step 6, seems like a lot of people have this issue. I won’t reload or let me go back to try again and re send sms to transfer number. I wasn’t able to receive the text. I just need it resent. Help please!

4 REPLIES 4

@Courtneyh01 

the team I sent you should be able to re-trigger the process as long as the port request is not over a month.  You can try calling again

But at the same time, message PM support , they can for sure help , just take a bit longer

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Courtneyh01

They weren’t able to help because the 90 minutes were past. They had no idea about anything 

Courtneyh01

I took out my old sims before confirming the text, I still have my old plan active. So I can make calls. Physical SIM. I will attempt to call 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Courtneyh01  physical sim or esim?  

can you at least able to  make outgoing calls?  

For port, there is a number to call to talk to live support to get the port status,   they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.