cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port confirmation code

mberls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am transferring my phone number from telus and I have just received a port confirmation code, what do I do with the code?

9 REPLIES 9

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mberls :Thank you for letting us know and posting that your problem was fixed, you should also mark one of the replies here as your accepted solution so that this thread will also be marked as solved. You can do so be clicking on the the dots in to right hand corner of the reply you like best.

mberls

Up  and running, thanks for everyone's help.

mberls

I will let you know.

mberls

Thanks a moderator is helping me.

@mberls 

Wow, that was fast.  

If you don't mind, please update your situation once everything is resolved.  Interesting to know what the new process is for Telus/Koodo customers.  

mberls

Moderator is helping, thanks.

mberls

Thanks moderator is helping me.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mberls 

Did you ask moderator to help with port from Telus?  

Was the message sent to your Telus SIM card?  PM Sim card?  

What was the exact message? (omit the actual code)

Here is some more additional information:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Transferring-or-Changing-your-Phone-Num...

The policy change for Telus and Koodo customers needing moderator help to port is new.  There was no mention about sending a confirmation code.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mberls ,

What does the message say?

Were you already in contact with the moderators for the port?

Transferring A Number From TELUS Or Koodo (Including Formerly PC Mobile)?

If you wish to transfer an existing number from TELUS or Koodo (including formerly PC Mobile), you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Moderator team here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.

IF you are unsure at this point, perhaps call the Porting Team at ******* to confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.