Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Out Not Working

Michael_le_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to port out my PM phone. 

I have received my text message and confirmed YES. My phone is now dead but the number has not been ported out yet. My new carrier can’t do anything and advised me to reach out to you to fix the issue. Please follow up. 

3 REPLIES 3

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please remove your account number @Michael_le_  this is a public forum of customers.

Now you need to contact PM support. Use SIMon to submit a ticket or direct messenger them (which is slower) by clicking on the envelop button on the top right 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Michael_le_ 

Is your PM service active?  It can be ported out unless it is.

Also, this is a PUBLIC forum.  You shouldn't post personal information on it.   

Contact customer support

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Michael_le_

Is your new provider Koodo?

can you login My Account? If your phone is not working and you cannot login My Account, the port is completed

Check with your new provider to see if the sim card was provisioned.  It would be a problem with the new provider

Need Help? Let's chat.