Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please request to change to $24 4gb plan

Mpx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Hello, 

I'm currently on the $25 1gb 3g plan and I would kindly like to request to change to the $24 4gb 4g plan. I would also like to keep all the legacy credits I have accumulated, as well please. 

Please let me know if this is possible. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

CoolAlex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I messaged PM 3 times and they all told me the same thing... "Only for new clients." They did however tell me to keep an eye out if ever they offer it to existing customers. Real bummer if you ask me...

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mpx 

You can try by private messaging CS_Agent with that request and include your account number and the last four digits of your credit card to prove who you are.

However, I'm afraid that it may not be possible in your case.

Our family has gone through this process of switching from an existing plan to one of these new activation plans.

What I learned is that PM will only switch if you are going to a more expensive plan. If you wish to switch to a lower priced "new activation only" plan, PM will refuse. Good luck.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mpx 

You can try your luck with the customer support agents who may be prepared to do this for you. You might need to be prepared to accept it as an immediate plan change versus on the next renewal.

Here's how to contact them to request it:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.