cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read. No service and no account after a month

AlezzzGo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone. @Shazia_K

For those was charged on the credit card, and receives no service that was agreed on the contract, and no support, and want to get a refund.

Reply here with:

1. How much you were charged

2. How long you have been without service

3. If you still wish to continue to stay with PM

I tried to deput a refund through my bank, since I have absolutely no way to access my account with the correct phone number, passwords and pin. The bank cannot get a hold of PM either!!! 

I think with enough people in this post, we can MAKE IT RIGHT! 

Update: Issue is resolved thanks to @rockdaddy22 got two mods to answer my other post.  

15 REPLIES 15

@AlezzzGo and @Rockdaddy22  I have noticed way more MODS posting here today compared to the whole 6 weeks I have been here.  People are gettng attentiona nd solutions so much quicker then even just a few days ago.  So things must be getting closer to normal. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
They have acknowledged it many times. You'll notice things are a lot better here today, than just a couple weeks ago. Plus this is a Monday, one of the busiest days. I'm just so happy your not angry at us anymore 🙂

AlezzzGo

@Canis I agree, this is a good deal. I am no longer angry at PM, but there is a reason why so many people are angry. 

As I said, there is opportunity for PM to improve and a big risk for them to run such a business model. It's good idea. It just needs to survive.

AlezzzGo

@ShawnC13 

As a whole, I disagree with whether it impacts small amount of people. First of all, it's not small, PM was not ready for the impact of this scale for activation fail and no service, and no account log in. 

You can think of this as, if 99% of the people are happy on this society, but just that 1% starves. I can't say this is a well functioned society if no one can do anything about them. Just because most of the people are happy, we can't ignore that to some people, they are just like where I was, desperate for help and no one answered.

Anyways, PM need to improve their operation in getting customers timely and proper support. It's not just for us customer, it's also for their employees, and their suvival as a company in the future. This is a big challenge for them, and they need to acknowledge this and be ready!

Canis

Activation and getting things running may take a while.  Support is what it is, online and email which is stated on the website.

But once things get going usually you never need customer support again. So your not paying for instant support  like the other business models.   I was with Rogers and after getting the phone etc, never contacted customer service again except to complain about the monthly price increases once a year.

Here at PM your phone bill is going to go down evey year for 5 years for loyalty rewards.

This good idea is working great for me and my family.  I am sure the percentage of issues is small compared to the number of users on their network

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

AlezzzGo You don't have to beg to do business with a cell phone company. Don't buy into all their good ideas. Take your business were they appreciated and respect your monies. Good Ideas that do not materialize are just that good ideas.

AlezzzGo

@Rockdaddy22 @talkalot I will keep you posted for what happens. Maybe if it works, I promise to give it another try. But from my experience so far, it's not really about if my promblem gets fixed, but for if it is even operational for everyone in PM. If this is working. The ladies are over worked, customers are angry, there must be something that's not working.

Rockdaddy22
I got 2 mods to contact you today. It was just a bad time a couple weeks ago. Give us a chance.

Rockdaddy22
Then why did we just fix it in the other thread

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree the wheel is broken don't try and fix it. Try Freedom Mobile 

AlezzzGo

Nah, it's not working out. I realize I don't actually need a phone since they cut me off for such a long time. I am going to save money using prepaid phone plans from now on, with better customer service.

And they really need to redesign their system, and rethink their business model going forwards. The idea was promising, but implemetation was a complete failure. If my bank can't get a hold of someone from PM, that's a red flag for me.

I truely appreciate your help. I was going no where if it wasn't for you.

Rockdaddy22
Everyone's getting their issue solved. That's why it's kids dead around here, compared to a couple weeks ago anyway. Why get your money back. Let's get you hooked up so you can start saving money.

AlezzzGo

I appreciate that. I explained my issue in a different post and tagged a moderator. It's so messed up that there's no one else that I can turned to but moderators. I have tried everything. It's a system error with them, and a business model that failed to provide proper support. Right now I simply need to gather everyone that has the same issue, so we all get money back.

I surely hope things get better for everyone, but this is not working out for me.

Rockdaddy22
What are you going on about now. Just Telly's your problem and maybe we can help. Things are getting a lot better around here lately.
Need Help? Let's chat.