cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help...

Ttro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Am I slow or... lol... I thought when I purchased a 25$ plan I receive 500 gb of data plus 500 gb bonus data... but every month I only receive 500 gb... not sure what to do about this situation... ugh 🤔😕🧟‍♀️

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @LeePublic Welcome to Year 2122, when 1TB is the norm for no frills wireless provider!!!!

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

500 GB? That must be a glitch, that would be the deal of the century! 😉

JL9
Mayor / Maire

In your account you will see in the bottom left under the Autopay Heading - You are currently registered for Dynamic Autopay. If you don't see that go in there and get it up and running and you will get the other 500MB

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ttro 

You have to be on AutoPay to get the bonus 500mb of data.

There is also a promo for new members to get an additional 2gb of data for 12 months.

Add promo code 12MONTHS2GB.

If you forgot, just contact a CS_Agent on this Communty page by private message or Chat and explain your sad story. 😥

You can also get a $10 off your 2nd month bill if you use a referral code from any PM member. 😉

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No you are not slow but a lot of slow reading of Plan conditions is required 🙂

Your plan has default 500MB. If you activate autopay, you will get bonus of 500MB data.

Do you have autopay activated? Do you know how to do it? I will guide you. Then you do not have to worry about payments (but you have to register your credit card with PM).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you setup autopay? The extra 500 comes from autopay being on.

Need Help? Let's chat.