cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Krystal_D
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I was wondering if you can have more then one phone number under the same account?
8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Krystal_D

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have received your private message and I will get back to you shortly.

Cheers!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@imm1304 wrote:

Hi @ute1978!

Yes, your example will also work the same way if I understand this correctly:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096?hl=en

Yeah! I just tested it. It works. Thanks for the link.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ute1978!

Yes, your example will also work the same way if I understand this correctly:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096?hl=en

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@imm1304 wrote:

Also, if you want to avoid getting a separate email address for each account, you can use gmail and enter extra "." in your email login.

For example:  friday@gmail.com is considered different by PM system from  fri.day@gmail.com or frid.ay@gmail.com

Regardless of where or how many "." you insert into your gmail ID, they are all still treated as the same email address by gmail.. so all your PM accounts can be set up with the same email address in this manner.  

Does this also work for this fictional example friday+001@gmail.com or friday+002@gmail.com, and so on...

Krystal_D
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Thanks for the help

imm1304

Also, if you want to avoid getting a separate email address for each account, you can use gmail and enter extra "." in your email login.

For example:  friday@gmail.com is considered different by PM system from  fri.day@gmail.com or frid.ay@gmail.com

Regardless of where or how many "." you insert into your gmail ID, they are all still treated as the same email address by gmail.. so all your PM accounts can be set up with the same email address in this manner.  

imm1304

Hi @Krystal_D!

No you can not have more than one phone number under one account at the moment with PM.

You must have a separate account for each phone number, linked to a separate email address.  

However, you can pay using the same card for multiple accounts.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately no, you cannot have more than one line on the same account. For the 2nd line, you will have to activate and create an account separately.

Don't forget to collect referral rewards form the 2nd line. 

Need Help? Let's chat.