cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned plan change didn't work

Gwaiiguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I changed my plan a few days before it was set to renew. It showed as confirmed but when renew came it stayed on previous plan. And once again it's some convoluted run around to find a contact mod button. Soo now what?..I want my 10 bucks back and put on the plan I ordered. Also don't I get the monthly referral $ discount on top of the 24$ for refering? Nevermind the bandwidth I have to waste searching this convoluted mess they call customer service.

5 REPLIES 5

Gwaiiguy

Don't tell me what I can or can not spout about. If you have nothing to help the problem then it's YOU who is spouting. And waiting on hold for 4 hours for Telus isn't any better so quit trying to upsell.

@Gwaiiguy, Public Mobile does have customer service.  It's here, in the Community forum.

It's how Telus chooses to back up the Public Mobile support that's the problem.

We've been through all this before, weeks of backlog in the Fall 2016 Promo.  

If you don't like the service you receive at Public Mobile for the lower cost, then please, don't spout off about lack of support, and change your service provider.

Gwaiiguy

It's supposed to but mine didn't. And the mods are really busy apparently, that way you get frustrated and they can sell you on a koodo or Telus account where they actually have customer service.

hamaida

Hi, I changed my plan from $40 to $25 but i still see my next payment amount not change. is going to be changed automatically?

My payment due on Aug 3

Thank you

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gwaiiguy wrote:

I changed my plan a few days before it was set to renew. It showed as confirmed but when renew came it stayed on previous plan. And once again it's some convoluted run around to find a contact mod button. Soo now what?..I want my 10 bucks back and put on the plan I ordered. Also don't I get the monthly referral $ discount on top of the 24$ for refering? Nevermind the bandwidth I have to waste searching this convoluted mess they call customer service.

Sounds like LOTS of people are having issues like this with renewals over the last day or two, which is crummy. I think the only extra thing you can do is send a private message to @CS_Agent to get in their queue. Unfortunately, it looks like there's some long wait times as they deal with a ton of issues (probably related to how many people signed up this past weekend).

Need Help? Let's chat.